Why use Organic Odourless Coconut Oil for cooking?
To get the full benefit from introducing Coconut Oil into our diets we need to cook with it. While Virgin Coconut Oil is perfect for cooking desserts and Asian curries, it’s not suitable for many dishes that the rich coconut taste would clash with the recipe. As our refined Odourless Coconut Oil has no flavor whatsoever it may be used to replace entirely supermarket polyunsaturated vegetable oils. Coconut Oil is the richest source of Medium Chain Fatty Acids and when combined with the regular consumption of Omega 3 fish oils and the non-cooking use of Omega 9 monounsaturated oil, such as Virgin Olive Oil then we can see the results in the improved health of our family, both young and old.
Rainforest Herbs Organic Coconut Oil is a refined coconut oil made from organic certified coconuts and filtered with organically approved activated charcoal from coconut husks and bentonite clay, removing the coconut odour and colour for greater versatility in cooking! Due to our unique mechanical (chemical free physical method) processing technology we maintain all the goodness without the coconut taste and aroma. Our Organic Coconut Oil is non-hydrogenated and contains no trans fats and no cholesterol! This is a high quality coconut oil with a very light colour and it enhances the taste and satisfaction of whatever dishes you prepare!
Rainforest Herbs Organic Odourless Coconut Oil is ideal for:
- Adding MCT’s to your diet: Odourless Coconut Oil is the most convenient way to add medium chain triglycerides (MCT’s) to your diet.
- Cooking: suitable for replacing all processed Omega 6 polyunsaturated oils in all cooking styles, while adding all its health benefits.
- Baking: it provides a “butter-like” richness and satisfaction with no coconut taste.
- As a spread: keeping in a jar in the fridge to use as a healthy butter-like spread on bread.
- For Frying: the most heat resistant of all oils, it’s perfect for deep frying!
- Applying to skin and hair: when no coconut smell is preferred.
- Natural physically refined: Non hydrogenated, Non-GMO and no chemicals used in the refining process.
USA, Japan and European Union.
What’s the dangers of regular supermarket vegetable oils?
All the regular supermarket processed vegetable oils like corn oil, sunflower oil, soya oil and canola oil are composed of predominantly Omega 6 polyunsaturated fatty acids and are quickly oxidized when heated, transforming them into potentially inflammatory or toxic compounds. Current research also suggests that our modern diets contain excess Omega 6 fats contributing to the obesity epidemic and an increased risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer, inflammatory, and autoimmune diseases.