Herbal Secrets of Rejuvenation
Kacip Fatimah and Pueraria mirifica are 2 traditional herbs growing wild in the rainforests of Malaysia, Borneo and northern Thailand.
Both have a long history of traditional use for women’s health and beauty.
Kacip Fatimah (Labisia pumila)
Malaysian Highlands Black Tea
25 teabags in individual foil sachets to maintain freshness
Add 1 teabag per cup or 2 per pot. Wait for 2-3 minutes then serve hot. Add a slice of lemon or sweeten to taste if required.
Note: We powder our Kacip Fatimah and Pueraria mirifica herbs really fine to ensure that there’s maximum dissolution into the tea you drink to get the full benefit in every cup!
Studies have shown that Kacip Fatimah (Labisia pumila) and Pueraria mirifica phytoestrogens may be of assistance in women’s health:
Youthfulness & beauty
- Improves collagen production and skin firmness
- Reverses the effects of aging and minimizes wrinkles
- Improves joint health and mobility
- Improves energy and memory
Breast enhancement and skin tone
- Improved breast development and reduced breast sagging
Benefits for pre & post menopausal women
- Reduction in menopausal symptoms: hot flashes, night sweats, depression, loss of sex drive & headache
- Hydrates the skin keeping it young, supple and vibrant
- Reverses urinary incontinence conditions of aging